Guys ! If you are looking for a healthy recipe for super chewy and delicious cookies, SAY NO MORE and just read below 🙂 this recipe is gluten-free friendly.
Prep time : 5-10 min – Cooking time : 15 min
Ingredients for 6 big cookies or 10 small cookies :
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 and 1/2 cup (200g) almond flour
- 2 cups (90g) steel-cut oats
- 1 ts baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Half sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125ml) almond milk
- Preheat your oven at 360F (190C)
- Mix all your dry ingredients : oats, almond flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl
- Add your ripe mashed banana and the almond milk
- Mix it until it makes a non liquid batter
- Oil your sheet pan with avocado or coconut oil ( I prefer Avocado for this one)
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Place small amounts of batter far from each other on the pan. This is important because your cookies will expand with the heat
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Let it rest before enjoying !
Let me know if you liked it in the comments !
Pin it on Pinterest !